Saturday 23 June 2012

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK

KISS MIX, by Eve Lom £16.00





I think I have this OCD thing where I have to constantly keep my lips and hands moisturised.  Im finding that the constant weather change and wearing lipsticks with a high pigment (M.A.C) tend to dry out the lips, so I thought I would try out the Eve Lom Kiss Mix.  

This is one of those cult beauty products that everyone raves about, and I have to say, even after a couple of days use, I can really see and feel the difference.  

Kiss Mix contains moisturising and healing ingredients (Zinc Oxide and Menthol) to comfort dry, chapped and dehydrated lips.  It can be used all year round as it protects from UV rays in the summer and biting winds in the winter -perfect for our crappy English summer!  The menthol is cooling and refreshing, and as an added bonus, it plumps the lips for that perfect pout.  I would highly recommend this product, the packaging is beautiful and it also seems to be working as a brilliant base under lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment