Friday 19 April 2013

Prada Candy L'Eau




I’m a huge Roman Coppola and Wes Anderson (Darjeeling Limited, Moonrise Kingdom) fan, so when I discovered they had teamed up with PRADA to make a 3 part film for the new Candy L'Eau fragrance starring Léa Seydoux, I was trés excited!

Capturing the fun and playful spirit of nouvelle vague cinema, the three films feature Léa Seydoux as ingénue Candy, being wooed by best friends Julius and Gene.



...which one of these big haired Parisian's will she choose?

The fragrance itself is a lighter version of the original Prada Candy which is great news for me because I found it overpowering - it contains white musk, caramel, benzoin, sweet pea and citrus notes . The packaging is the same beautiful art deco bottle as its predecessor, but this time in nude and gold.
I think I’m in love with Candy L'Eau too!
From £50, available exclusively at Selfridges until April 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment