Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nuts about this...

Macadamia Moisturising Rinse


As much as I love the summer, exposure to the sun has really dried out my hair.  It has seriously been driving me nuts! ;)

I have heard some really great things about Macadamia products, so was super excited when this I bought this Moisturising Rinse Conditioner, which contains UV protection for hair... I didn't even know UV hair protection existed until now!

Described as the the next generation of revolutionary haircare products since Moroccanoil, the conditioner contains Macadamia oil, known for it's nutritional value and health promoting benefits as well as Argan seed oils to revitalise, heal and nourish 'problem hair' from root to tip. The benefits of the oils are that they are similar to the composition of the hair's natural sebum, allowing the oils to infuse with the scalp for extraordinarily fast absorption, restoring health, shine and shielding hair from heat damage through its natural heat protection. The conditioner is also Sulphate and Paraben free so it contains ingredients that wont cause further damage to the hair.  

Since using the conditioner, my hair is noticeably softer, looks thicker, and has grown faster too, which is always a bonus. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to achieve thick, bouncy, and shiny hair. Also, the UV protection is a must have summer product.


*Please note that 'Problem' hair is dry, coloured, heat damaged, untamed, frizzy, dull and lifeless hair

No comments:

Post a Comment