Wednesday 16 October 2013

The thick of it...

Bumble and bumble 
Thickening Dryspun Finish 


I was recently talked into wearing my hair in a beehive. A few hours of youtube, and a whole bottle of Elnett later, I'd backcombed my hair to perfection! Although it looked great, having that amount of product in my hair was really uncomfortable, so I have been searching for a hairspray that doesn't leave behind a sticky residue.

Having mastered the art of messy hair (which is my look), Im finding the super groomed big hair look to be a real challenge. My naturally, limp (boring) and flat hair dreams of being thick and volumous, a la Ms Del Rey...


I have recently discovered the new Thickening Dryspun Finish spray by Bumble and bumble which is amazing.  Spray it on dry hair (around 10 inches away) to create instant fullness and an airy texture that doesn't feel sticky or weigh the hair down. The translucent spray contains raw silk powders with light holding polymers which adhere instantly for a softly interlaced texture to make hair look effortlessly full.  It sort of works like a dry shampoo, which has been a secret hair stylists tip for volume. This works better.

Available a selected Boots, nationwide, and Bumble and bumble, £21.50

No comments:

Post a Comment