Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beats by Dre Drenched in Colour X Sophy Robson

BEATS BY DRE DRENCHED IN COLOUR X SOPHY ROBSON





I like my manicure to match my accessories... even my headphones!

Last week, Beats by Dre and international nail artist Sophy Robson invited people to enjoy a free colour-drenched manicure, inspired by the new Beats Solo colours, at a 3 day pop up shop in London. 

Sophy has adorned the talons of A list celebrities, and worked on campaigns from Tom Ford to Marc Jacobs.

I was lucky enough to have my nails done by Sophie's team, whilst listening to my favourite songs on the Beats headphones, alongside Eliza Dolittle, Zara Martin, and Jade Williams.

I think I want one in every colour!

Eliza Dolittle


Zara Martin & Jade Williams

Me!


I asked for a leopard print mani to match my dress! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment