Thursday 5 June 2014

Crush of the week ...

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer


Its June. Where's the sun???!!! If you want to defy the rain and look like you've been away on holiday, you have to try the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer. It's incredible. It will transform dull and lifeless skin into a golden glowing picture of youthfulness and happiness, making you look as if you've lived in California your whole life.

I am very loyal to the brands I use daily, especially when it comes to my base, which is the part of my makeup that I have spent years perfecting. So when it came to trying out a new primer, I was very sceptical. I have to admit, it took me a couple of days to get used to, because Im not used to having dewy looking skin, but once I got over that, I realised how great it is. 

I have found that having healthy and glowing skin is an unattainable desire. As soon as I find the most perfect product, my skin starts getting used to it so it stops working its magic, or it becomes discontinued.  For the moment, this primer is definitely a keeper, as its perfect for the summer when you want to wear less foundation, and you need your makeup to stay in place. 

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer contains skin loving ingredients such as Vitamin A, which is a powerful antioxident, Vitamins E, and C, which have nourishing and elaciticity benefits. The formula also contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits, and is suitable for all skin types. 

The liquid itself is an amazing gold, and when applied onto the skin, it evens out to give a very subtle sheen. It is a primer, so it will keep you makeup in place and will also even out skin tone. You can wear it alone, or with a tiny drop of foundation or tinted moisturiser. Thats what Alexa Chung does (using other brands), and her skin always looks amazing. 

The only negative comment I have is that I found that using this on a dull day didn't work as well as a hot sunny one. Maybe its because the light reflects the colour. However, some of you might find it as a great skin pick-me-up on a grey day.

The next few months for me are going to be all about flawless and radiant skin - the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer is going to be my crush of the summer.

Available at pixibeauty.co.uk, £20.50

No comments:

Post a Comment