Thursday 25 September 2014

Crush of the week...

 SALON SCIENCE® RETEXTULUXE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

* The whole Retexuluxe Range

Unlike my skincare and makeup products, I tend to change my shampoo and conditioner quite frequently. And, like most great relationships, after a while, my hair starts getting used to certain products, I get bored, and eventually, they lose their magic!

Ok, so my hair's latest squeeze, is SALON SCIENCE®
Retexuluxe Shampoo and Conditioner. I discovered Salon Science a few months ago in Boots whilst shopping for Bumble and bumble. The bottle looked super boring, but I was promised by the sales assistant that its branding reflects the cutting edge scientific expertise used to formulate premium skincare. SALON SCIENCE® Retexuluxe contains Swiss grape seed procyanidins, natural tocopherol, and uses plant stem cells and bio-active technology within the formulations which have not, until now, been available in haircare.

She also promised it would intensely nourish, retexturise my lifeless, and chemically damaged hair, to create a radiant, and healthy finish. 
I totally fell for it of course! 

Unconditional love...

Upon first use, my hair felt so smooth in the shower, I wasn't sure if the conditioner had fully washed out! It's seriously that good! Also, I didn't even need my tangle teezer after, which is an actual miracle! My hair texture has definitely improved, and the colour looks a lot more vibrant, and shiny.  

Definitely a keeper ;)

Available from Boots
Prices start from £13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment