Monday 7 December 2015

What dreams are made of...

DOLCE DREAMS - COCONUT MACAROON BODY SCRUB



Did you know that tanning brand Fake Bake also do skincare and makeup? I was launched in the summer and now available to buy online. I have been using the Coconut Macaroon Body Scrub for a few months now and it's the only thing getting me through the winter.  The scrub is scented with coconut and blended with natural sugar to make this deliciously sweet paste which glides onto the skin and softens it to perfection.  

It smells like cake, and feels more gentle on the skin than your usual body scrub.  Maybe its the combination of coconut, shea butter and sugar, but once you rub it on the skin, it instantly warms yor entire body...and soul too.  The smell is so intoxicating it transports you into a cacoon of happiness, and to a tropical island where the sun is shining and the air is filled with good vibes. I feel it every time I use it, and it lasts all day.  It really is perfect for those gloomy, cold days, when I need some warmth and comfort in my life. 

I hope it helps you too.  Try, not to eat it, I have been tempted.

Available from Fake Bake Beauty

£14.00


No comments:

Post a Comment