Tuesday 12 January 2016

Dr Jackson Detox Tea

 



It's the new year and this is my first post of 2016! Happy New Year everyone...I hope this year will be wonderful and magicical for you all!

My 2016 so far has been super fun...mostly because I have been so bad, and doing all of the naughty things I wouldn't have dreamed of doing at the end of last year, such as late nights, partying, drinking, and eating bread and sugar.  I was really sick before Christmas and really bored which made me realise I needed to get some fun out of (or in) my system, even if it was in January when the rest of the population hit the gym and the nutribullet.  The last week has been amazing, and I have been extremely happy.

Unfortunately, I seriously cannot maintain this lifestyle, and as it's nearly mid Jan (already) it's time to get back to reality and detox. I've finished off my last Pierre Herme Macaroon, and replacing it with a rice cake! Back to normal life of salad, fruit, and vegtables...Snore... This will not be easy, but the benefits will do wonders for my skin.




One easy way of detoxing and cleansing the body is by drinking tea.  Its not tiring, and it tasted pretty good.  The Detox Tea by Dr Jackson is one of Liberty London's fastest selling products.  Its amazing. It contains ingredients with ntural ingredients and medicinal properties, such as digestion boosting Fennel, Aniseed, Elderflower, and Senna Fruits, to de bloat, and detox. Also, the Spanish liquorice, known for its anti-inflammatory properties, gives the tea a sweet taste due to its natural glycyrrhizin content.

I have really got into tea over Christmas, so I am really excited about trying this cult product out. The tea is to be enjoyed every morning and once in the evening over a 4-5 day period, however, if you suffer from a weak stomach, I would take it only in the evening.  Use like any other tea, bags, or loose, and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.

Enjoy, and good luck! Happy detox January :)
£15

Available from Liberty.
*Available loose and Tea Bags

Benefits


- Detoxifies, cleanses and purifies the body
- The perfect antidote to over-indulgence
- 100% natural, each jar provides a 2 week supply
- With regular use, this tea will improve the skin and physical health through the flushing out of toxins

No comments:

Post a Comment