Friday 22 January 2016

New Thick & Curly Tangle Teezer


One of my first blog posts was about the amazing Tangle Teezer which changed my life forever.  If you don't already know about this revolutionary plastic hairbrush which detangles the wildest birds nests of barnets, it was featured on TV show Dragons Den, and failed to make it through. Designed by hair stylist Shaun Pulfrey, it is the most successful product to ever come out of the show.  

I have coloured hair which is in fairly okay condition, but when I wash my hair, it is impossible to comb out using a normal hairbrush. It looks like I have back combed whilst dragging myself through a field backwards, its ridiculous. I have had incidents where I have accidently left my Tangle Teezer at home, and yes, there have been tears.



So when I thought it couldn't get any better, the new 'Thick & Curly' for yes, thick, curly and afro hair, has taken detangling to another level.  

I dont have an afro, but my hair had got a lot blonder over the years, so the dreads I get after washing have been even worse to comb out. I seriously dread it... 
The new Thick and Curly takes the brilliance of the original, but with longer, and stronger teeth using firm flex technology so it grips the hair and detangles in one go. I have been using it for a few days now and it has made a huge difference.  Its faster, stronger, and doesn't pull out and break my hair. I really think its one of the best products ever inveted. 

Liberate your locks!

Available from 1st February Topshop and Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment