Monday 15 February 2016

Show Fizzness - NUDE Skincare Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash

 

The winter and being sick AGAIN is really taking its toll on my skin lately. When I'm not feeling great, my energy is low, and the light within me seems to fade. I know I sound like a drama queen, but the last few months my golden glow seems to have faded.

Last week I discovered a super fun product that not only made my dull skin sparkle, it actually made me feel happy and excited about the next time I was going to use it.

The Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash is the new exfoliating face wash from natural skincare brand NUDE which transforms lacklusture skin luminous. It's like a nitribullet for the skin, meaning you get all your superfoods with minimum effort, yet delivering maximum results. 

The fizzy face wash which is a powder, contains a custom blend of enzymes, and vitamin C, which are blended delicately to lift away dull skin and impurities, and also Acerola extract, sourced from Brazil to smooth skin and help to defend from free radicals. Each grain of powder is finally enveloped in omega rich acai berry, inca gold, and virgin coconut oils for an intensely nourishing experience.


This effervescent brightening and refining face wash is really amazing. All you do is put a small amount on your hand, add a few drops of water until it starts to fizz, and then smooth into a creamy paste and rub on to face. You're meant to do it for a minute but I don't have time for that, so I do it for 30 seconds and rinse. Skin feels instantly smoother and tighter. The first time I used it I broke out. Don't be alarmed by this, it's just your skin detoxing. After a few uses, you will really start noticing how soft your skin is and miss that feeling the days you don't use it. I use mine three times a week as instructed, but I'm sure it can be used every other day. It's really one of the best new products I've used in a while.

£38
Available from Space NK

Contains:
Multiple sources of Vitamin C
Ace role Extract
Acari Berry (Omega 3, 6, 9)
Inca Gold Oil (Omega 3)
Coconut Oil
Bilberry and Lingonberry extracts (Antioxidents)

No comments:

Post a Comment