Tuesday 12 April 2016

Dare to Bare - bare Minerals Complexion Rescue


For my off duty beauty days - when I'm at the gym, or when I know I'm not going to bump into anyone I know, I wear minimal makeup. Tinted moisturiser, mascara, eyebrows, and a sweep of bronzer to make me look alive - it's the barely there look that makes me look natural, yet acceptable to the outside world. So if I do bump into a friend, or colleague, my skin still looks lovely, radiant and flawless, even without, ahem...any makeup! You get it...?

Perfect skin is always hard to achieve for foundation users, especially if you're used to skin looking flawless all the time. For my off duty beauty, I usually use half the amount of foundation and mix with moisturiser, and illuminator which always works, but it doesn't last very long and kind of makes me look tired. A BB cream, and tinted moisturiser will do the same but the coverage is never good enough. Now, that I have discovered the Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream from bare Minerals, it has solved all of my problems. 


The complexion rescue does what it says on the tin, it's a gel/cream with benefits - it has colour, and it's an SPF (chemical free SPF30) making it perfect for the summer, when you really don't need much makeup. The creamy mousse type texture can be applied to the face like a moisturiser, so you don't need to watch where it is applied because it blends to your skin so easily. It comes in 10 shades to suit all skin colours, and evens out skin tones by adapting to your natural colour. The gel itself hydrates skin leaving a natural, dewy, and radiant finish, with with just the right amount of coverage to still see the skin.


This is the first time I have use bare Minerals, and I am so impressed. It's common knowlege that makeup bases, and foundation is their thing. They really are one of the leaders in creating perfect skin, and the natural no makeup, makeup look. Most of their products are really reasonably priced, decent sizes to last a long time, and it seems like there's a lot of hard work and intelligence going into their products - everything from the colour to its ingredients.The Complexion Rescue contains marine botanicals to help hydrate and replenish skin instantly, and the mineral electrolytes help to restore skins apperance by energising it. It also has antioxidents to help the skin defend itself from against environmental stresses, and pollution. If that wasn't enough, it's also Silicone and Paraben free. 

I was off duty all weekend and seriously my skin has been looking amazing.

£26




No comments:

Post a Comment